Arkansas Baptist News
If there was ever any doubt that America has lost its moral compass, we only have to look to the disgusting and evil revelations coming from undercover videos of Planned Parenthood workers.
For those Americans over there who wanted the United States of America to be a truly secular society, there you have it, and among the outcomes is the selling of human body parts of aborted babies.
What is more sickening is the same abortionists at Planned Parenthood who classify an unborn baby as a “fetus,” have no problem selling “human” parts to make money.
It is the depravity of man in full view in 21st century America, and all citizens should be ashamed of how we have allowed our country to fall so far, and so quickly.
Think about what has happened here and in our world since the year began.
– The fight in Arkansas and across our nation around the controversial gender equality ordinance granting rights to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people.
– The aggressive rise of violent and radical Islam abroad and on our soil.
– Middle Eastern nations and other groups professing to one day eliminate the State of Israel as the U.S. stands by.
– The widespread persecution of Christians throughout the world.
– Protests against the passage of Religious Freedom Restoration Act in Arkansas and other parts of our nation.
– Weakened and collapsing economies throughout the world, including in Greece, Puerto Rico and China.
– Rulings in favor of homosexual marriage, but against religious groups opposed to providing contraception.
I am not one to embrace prophetic predictions, but recently I watched a video of Jonathan Cahn, a Messianic Jewish Rabbi who is author of the best selling novel “The Harbinger.”
I won’t go into it here, but basically Cahn believes the United States will soon face God’s judgment for turning away from Him, and he makes a convincing argument for a “great shaking” to take place in 2015. It’s a time line that is based on the biblical principle of the Shemitah, which was given to ancient
Israel, when God told Moses in Deuteronomy 15:1-2 that the Israelites were to observe a Sabbath year once every seven years. If you want to know more about Cahn’s ministry, Google him.
But the point I want to make is that Christians have every reason in the world to “get their spiritual house in order” without delay.
If there ever was a time when you felt you were closer to God than you are now, rectify it immediately. Witness to your family and friends, asking them to get right with God today.
Now is the time for Christians to stand tall. If not us, then who? If not now, when?