- Holland Baptist Church, Faulkner Co.is seeking a full-time or bi-vocational pastor. Please email resumes to hollandbaptistpulpit.com
- Toltec Baptist, a small rural church in Scott, AR is seeking a full time or bi-vocational pastor. Please send resume to Pastor Search Committee 1139 Toltec Rd, Scott, AR 72142. Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trinity Baptist Church, Fort Smith, is seeking a bi-vocational pastor. Please send resume to Trinity Baptist Pastor Search Committee, 3619 N 6th, Fort Smith, AR 72904 or email email@example.com
- Cocklebur Baptist Church, Ward AR, seeking bi-vocational pastor. Parsonage provided. Email resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cedar Glades Baptist Church in Mountain Pine is seeking a conservative full-time pastor. Please send resume to Cedar Glades Baptist Church, Pastor Search Committee, 303 Gum Springs Road, Mountain Pine, AR 71956.
- Armorel Baptist Church renewing search for full time pastor. Please submit resumes and CDs or websites for review. Pastor Search Committee linda@Armorelbc.com.
- First Baptist Church, El Dorado, is prayerfully seeking to fill the position of senior pastor. Email resumes to email@example.com or mail to Pastor Search Committee, 100 East Peach, Suite 350, El Dorado, AR 71730.
- Reynolds Baptist Church, Little Rock, is a small church in search of a bi-vocational pastor. Mail inquiries to Reynolds Baptist Church, 7111 Fourche Dam Pike Little Rock, AR 72206 Attn: Pastor Search Committee.
ABN Classified Ads
Effective July 8, 2014, the Arkansas Baptist News (ABN) has separated its online and print classified ads. The advertisers listed on this page have paid an aditional fee to list their classified. To view all ABN classified ads – including those appearing in print – a subscription to the print or digital edition of the Arkansas Baptist News is required. Subscribe here. For more information on online classified ad rates email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-376-4791, ext. 5161.
NOTE: Category ad lists appear in the order they are updated (by date). The newest ads are at the top of each listing.
NEW! It's easy to submit your classified ad via our online form!
- Calvary Baptist is looking for a full time worship pastor. We are looking for a man of God who is called to lead our congregation in worship. We do not believe worship only happens on stage on Sunday morning. We believe worship is a lifestyle that is lived out all day every day. We feel God is calling us to understand this concept in a more complete way and we are seeking a pastor who understands the gravity and importance of worship and who can communicate this important element of our faith in multiple ways including but not limited to the musical aspect that happens during weekly services. Calvary Baptist Church, 2650 Oakridge Ext., Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-4763 or email: email@example.com.
- SBC Monticello is seeking a F/T Youth Pastor/Associate Pastor and part time/Bi-vocational Music Minister. Send resumes to: Second Baptist Church, 1032 Old Warren Road, Monticello, AR 71655. For questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FBCM is seeking a FT Worship Pastor. Send resumes to email@example.com or hard copy to FBCM, Attn: Gail James, 100 Valencia Drive, Maumelle, AR 72113
- First Baptist Church of Mayfield, KY is currently seeking a full-time Minister of Music/Worship Leader. Candidates should be able to lead in both modern and traditional styles of worship, have previous ministry experience, and be passionate about leading others in musical worship. FBC Mayfield is located in Western Kentucky and averages 350 in Sunday morning attendance. Please submit resumes to First Baptist Church, Atten: Search Committee, 118 W. South St., Mayfield, KY 42066, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monte Ne Baptist Church, Rogers, AR, seeking bi-vocational minister of music to lead blended worship services. Email resumes to email@example.com.
- Central Baptist College, Conway, AR, is seeking a Director of Admissions. This position reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and is responsible for, but not limited to the following: Manage traditional student admissions operations and best practices to strengthen enrollment. Provide recruitment & customer service training for paid & volunteer staff. Produce weekly enrollment reports. Chair the Admissions Committee. Serve on the Registration Committee. Participate in annual professional development opportunities. Master’s preferred; Bachelor’s required. Must support the Christian identity of the College and demonstrate mature faith, Christian lifestyle, and a strong belief in Baptist Doctrine. Detail & team oriented. Strong communication and organizational skills. Min. 5 yrs. of college admissions experience preferred. Send statement of faith & resume to Ryan Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes accepted until position is filled.
- Southern Heights Baptist Church is currently seeking both a full-time worship leader. Resumes may be sent to email@example.com or to 279 Highway 221 S., Berryville, AR 72616.
- Calvary Baptist Church is seeking an energetic, creative college minister and media specialist. This individual needs to have a committed, growing relationship with Jesus Christ, an interest in serving college-aged individuals in the unique transition from high school to adulthood, and a working knowledge of church-related technology needs, such as sound set-up, projection, and other computer needs. Other duties and responsibilities include working closely with other members of the staff and community in order to support the total church ministry of lifting up Jesus. A college degree is preferred and other experience will be considered. Full benefits included. Mail resumes to Paula Word, Calvary Baptist Church, 319 Hwy. 278 East, Camden, AR 71701.
- Illinois Baptist Children's Home seeks an Executive Director to replace current Director's retirement the end of 2016. Applications are to be received by January 2016 to fill the position by October 2016. Go to www.bchfs.com/employment.html for details.
- Music/Education: Aspen Park Baptist Church, Broken Arrow, OK. Is seeking God’s man to lead our Worship Arts Ministry/Education Ministry. Located in suburban SE Tulsa area and poised for growth. Resumes may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atkins First Baptist Church is seeking a part-time worship leader. Send resumes to 201 N. Church St., Atkins, AR 72823, or email@example.com.
- Pleasant Hill Baptist in Sardis seeking a part-time minister of music. Please send resumes to PHBC, ATTN: Resume, 24310 N. Sardis Rd., Bauxite, AR 72011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Baptist Church, White Hall, is seeking a full-time Minister to Children and Preschool. Send resumes to email@example.com, or Children Search Team, P.O. Box 20307, White Hall, AR 71612-0307.
- First Baptist Church of DeWitt is searching for a bivocational music minister. Responsibilities include leading worship and choir. Please submit resumes to FBC-DeWitt, 322 W. 1st St. DeWitt, AR or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Union Valley Baptist Church of Beebe, AR is seeking a full-time minister of music to lead our blended worship services. Located in central Arkansas, Union Valley has an average worship attendance of 500. This individual will be responsible for directing adult and youth choirs as well as the praise band. Send resume to email@example.com.
- 2 buses, 25 passenger, call George Foshee 501-767-6020. American bus sales.
- Davis Church Pew Upholstery, 30 plus years experience. Melton and Sandra Davis, Quitman, MS 601-776-6617.