- Seeking bi-vocational pastor. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 935 Cabot AR 72023.
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church at Mount Vernon, Arkansas, is seeking a full-time pastor. Letter/resume to: MVBC Pastor Search Team, P.O. Box 71, Romance, AR 72136 email: email@example.com.
- First Baptist Church of Marion, Arkansas, is prayerfully seeking God’s man for the position of senior pastor. Applicant must have substantial leadership/ministry experience in a mid-size to large Southern Baptist Church. Qualified applicants should send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shiloh Baptist Church (SBC), Rover, Mo., 17 miles east of West Plains, seeking bi-vocational pastor. Worship attendance about 70, median age about 35. Send resumes to: Lyndell Huddleston, HC 61, West Plains, MO 65775.
- First Baptist Church, London, AR seeks full-time Southern Baptist pastor after former pastor served 23 years. Accepting resumes now through August 1 by e-mail (email@example.com) or mail (17 Southern Baptist Rd., London, AR 72847) Attn: Pastor Search Committee.
- Due to retirement of our pastor of 30 years, First Baptist Church, Flippin, AR is accepting resumes for a full-time pastor who is spirit led, loves all ages, and ready to serve God in north central Arkansas. Send resumes to Search Team, PO Box 637, Flippin, AR 72634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FBC accepting applications full time Pastor. Letter/Resume to First Baptist Church P.O. Box 789 Marshall, AR 72650 email: email@example.com.
- Friendship Baptist Church is accepting resumes for a full-time pastor. Applicants must have substantial experience as the senior pastor of a midsized to large Southern Baptist Church and have a college degree in ministerial related studies. Submit by mail to Friendship Baptist Church, Attn. Search Committee, 767 Rocky Point Road, Conway, AR 72032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Pastor, Ridgecrest Baptist, St Charles, MO See blog.ridgecrest.org for details.
- Central Baptist Church of Pine Bluff/White Hall AR is accepting resumes for a full-time Pastor. The desire of the church is a Spirit led pastor proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ; with a vision for outreach, a love for all ages and a desire to grow leaders within the church. Contact CBC Pastor Search Committee, PO Box 20336, White Hall, AR 71612-0336 or email@example.com.
- First Baptist of Perryville Arkansas accepting applications full time Pastor. PO Box 328, Perryville, AR 72126 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bi-vocational senior pastor Position Reynolds Park Baptist Church PO Box 1828 Paragould, AR. 72451 email@example.com Mail or email Resume Attn: Search Committee.
ABN Classified Ads
Effective July 8, 2014, the Arkansas Baptist News (ABN) has separated its online and print classified ads. The advertisers listed on this page have paid an aditional fee to list their classified. To view all ABN classified ads – including those appearing in print – a subscription to the print or digital edition of the Arkansas Baptist News is required. Subscribe here. For more information on online classified ad rates email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-376-4791, ext. 5161.
NOTE: Category ad lists appear in the order they are updated (by date). The newest ads are at the top of each listing.
NEW! It's easy to submit your classified ad via our online form!
- Hillcrest Baptist Church in Lebanon, Mo., is accepting resumes for minister of youth/family life. Send resume to email@example.com or call David Veanes at 417-532-1021.
- First Baptist Church, Pea Ridge, is looking for a part-time children’s ministry director to lead Children’s Ministry birth-6th grade. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sugarloaf Baptist Church in Heber Springs is currently accepting resumes for position of Full-time Student Minister. Person will be responsible for students 7th-12th grade. Send resumes to: email@example.com or mail : Attn: Youth Search Sugarloaf Baptist Church, 699 Wilburn Road, Heber Springs, Arkansas, 72543. Call Tony Criswell at 501-362-2448.
- Praying for a part time Youth Minister! Send Resumes to South Main Baptist Church, PO Box 430, Crossett, AR 71635; or email at SMBCSecretary@windstream.net Visit our website at Southmainbaptist.net.
- Westside Baptist Church, Natchitoches, Louisiana is seeking a FULL-TIME STUDENT PASTOR to lead & disciple Middle School and Senior High Students. Submit resume to Steve McAlister, Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mountain Top Cowboy Church, Heber Springs, is looking for a bi-vocational worship leader to play the acoustic guitar and lead our congregation in singing country flavored old hymns. Interest candidates may contact church office, call 501-365-3690.
- First Baptist Church of Mena is looking for a person who is Christ-centered, biblically grounded and passionate about working with students, children and their parents to serve as their new youth and children’s pastor. Send resumes and other inquires to email@example.com.
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church is looking for a part-time Children's Director for our growing GROVE KIDZ MINISTRY. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eagle Heights Baptist Church is accepting resumes for a full-time STUDENT pastor. Send resumes to EHBC, 703 E. Walters, Harrison, AR 72601 or email to email@example.com. Job description is available @ehbcharrison.org.
- Heart of Worship Baptist Church of Fort Smith, Arkansas is seeking a full time Music/Youth minister. We are on the move, new location and new opportunity for the right person to build upon our program. Advance and grow in the ministry with us. Send resume to; H.O.W., attn. Pastor James McNair, P.O. Box 3327, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72913-3327 or call 479-459-3209.
- FBC McRae seeking bi-vocational minister of youth. Interested parties please submit your resume's via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to FBC McRae, 703 E Second St, McRae, AR 72102. Person applying needs to be available Sundays (morning & evening), Wednesdayevenings and other times for various youth activities, including camps in the summer.
- F/T Worship Pastor sought to lead blended worship in conservative, reformed SBC in Bartlesville, OK. (www.highlandparkbaptist.net) Choir conducting, media skills preferred. Send resume to email@example.com.
- Tallowood Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, is seeking a dynamic minister to serve a diverse, metropolitan, student community. Responsibilities include leadership and supervision of associate staff and development of a creative and biblically based ministry to students. A minimum of five (5) years experience in student ministry is required and experience serving multiple high schools is strongly preferred. Formal theological training required. Resumes may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soaring Wings Christian Home and Ranch seeks a Christian couple as full time house parents to provide long-term care for 7 to 10 children, including own, in a Christ-centered home. For more information e-mail email@example.com or visit www.swranch.org.
- Southern Heights Baptist Church, Berryville, Arkansas, is seeking a full-time worship leader. Please send resumes to Personnel Commttee, 279 Hwy. 221S, Berryville, AR 72616 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://www.myshbc.net.
- Bear Creek Springs Baptist Church is seeking a full-time student pastor. Those interested should send a resume to Bear Creek Springs Baptist Church, Attn Sr. Pastor, 179 Devito Loop, Harrison, AR 72601.
- For Sale: AmeriGlide Hercules II 600 Vertical Wheelchair Platform Lift. 110 volt. 36 inch vertical lift. Installation, operation manual included. Barely used. $4,000.00. 870-863-3336.