- Seeking bi-vocational pastor. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 935 Cabot AR 72023.
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church at Mount Vernon, Arkansas, is seeking a full-time pastor. Letter/resume to: MVBC Pastor Search Team, P.O. Box 71, Romance, AR 72136 email: email@example.com.
- First Baptist Church of Marion, Arkansas, is prayerfully seeking God’s man for the position of senior pastor. Applicant must have substantial leadership/ministry experience in a mid-size to large Southern Baptist Church. Qualified applicants should send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shiloh Baptist Church (SBC), Rover, Mo., 17 miles east of West Plains, seeking bi-vocational pastor. Worship attendance about 70, median age about 35. Send resumes to: Lyndell Huddleston, HC 61, West Plains, MO 65775.
- First Baptist Church, London, AR seeks full-time Southern Baptist pastor after former pastor served 23 years. Accepting resumes now through August 1 by e-mail (email@example.com) or mail (17 Southern Baptist Rd., London, AR 72847) Attn: Pastor Search Committee.
- Due to retirement of our pastor of 30 years, First Baptist Church, Flippin, AR is accepting resumes for a full-time pastor who is spirit led, loves all ages, and ready to serve God in north central Arkansas. Send resumes to Search Team, PO Box 637, Flippin, AR 72634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FBC accepting applications full time Pastor. Letter/Resume to First Baptist Church P.O. Box 789 Marshall, AR 72650 email: email@example.com.
ABN Classified Ads
Effective July 8, 2014, the Arkansas Baptist News (ABN) has separated its online and print classified ads. The advertisers listed on this page have paid an aditional fee to list their classified. To view all ABN classified ads – including those appearing in print – a subscription to the print or digital edition of the Arkansas Baptist News is required. Subscribe here. For more information on online classified ad rates email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-376-4791, ext. 5161.
NOTE: Category ad lists appear in the order they are updated (by date). The newest ads are at the top of each listing.
NEW! It's easy to submit your classified ad via our online form!
- Beebe First Baptist Church is accepting resumes for a full-time Minister of Music & Education. Please send resume to PO Box 67 Beebe AR 72012 or email email@example.com.
- First Baptist Church of Bay, Arkansas (just outside of Jonesboro) is seeking a part-time associate pastor of music and worship to lead our growing congregation. Resumes can be mailed to First Baptist Church, P.O. Box 190, Bay, AR. 72411 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at www.bayfbc.org for more info about our church.
- Hillcrest Baptist Church in Lebanon, Mo., is accepting resumes for minister of youth/family life. Send resume to email@example.com or call David Veanes at 417-532-1021.
- First Baptist Church, Pea Ridge, is looking for a part-time children’s ministry director to lead Children’s Ministry birth-6th grade. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sugarloaf Baptist Church in Heber Springs is currently accepting resumes for position of Full-time Student Minister. Person will be responsible for students 7th-12th grade. Send resumes to: email@example.com or mail : Attn: Youth Search Sugarloaf Baptist Church, 699 Wilburn Road, Heber Springs, Arkansas, 72543. Call Tony Criswell at 501-362-2448.
- Praying for a part time Youth Minister! Send Resumes to South Main Baptist Church, PO Box 430, Crossett, AR 71635; or email at SMBCSecretary@windstream.net Visit our website at Southmainbaptist.net.
- Westside Baptist Church, Natchitoches, Louisiana is seeking a FULL-TIME STUDENT PASTOR to lead & disciple Middle School and Senior High Students. Submit resume to Steve McAlister, Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mountain Top Cowboy Church, Heber Springs, is looking for a bi-vocational worship leader to play the acoustic guitar and lead our congregation in singing country flavored old hymns. Interest candidates may contact church office, call 501-365-3960.
- Eagle Heights Baptist Church is accepting resumes for a full-time STUDENT pastor. Send resumes to EHBC, 703 E. Walters, Harrison, AR 72601 or email to email@example.com. Job description is available @ehbcharrison.org.
- FBC McRae seeking bi-vocational minister of youth. Interested parties please submit your resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to FBC McRae, 703 E Second St, McRae, AR 72102. Person applying needs to be available Sundays (morning & evening), Wednesday evenings and other times for various youth activities, including camps in the summer.
- Tallowood Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, is seeking a dynamic minister to serve a diverse, metropolitan, student community. Responsibilities include leadership and supervision of associate staff and development of a creative and biblically based ministry to students. A minimum of five (5) years experience in student ministry is required and experience serving multiple high schools is strongly preferred. Formal theological training required. Resumes may be sent to: email@example.com.
- Soaring Wings Christian Home and Ranch seeks a Christian couple as full time house parents to provide long-term care for 7 to 10 children, including own, in a Christ-centered home. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.swranch.org.
- Southern Heights Baptist Church, Berryville, Arkansas, is seeking a full-time worship leader. Please send resumes to Personnel Commttee, 279 Hwy. 221S, Berryville, AR 72616 or email@example.com. Website: http://www.myshbc.net.
- Bear Creek Springs Baptist Church is seeking a full-time student pastor. Those interested should send a resume to Bear Creek Springs Baptist Church, Attn Sr. Pastor, 179 Devito Loop, Harrison, AR 72601.