- Pastor: First Baptist Church, Muldrow, Oklahoma is seeking a F/T pastor. Please send resumes to Pastor Search Committee, P.O. Box 1857, Muldrow, Oklahoma 74948 or email@example.com
- FBC of Senath, MO is seeking a full-time, senior pastor. We are located in the Missouri Bootheel; our average worship size is between 135-150; our town's population is 1,767. We provide a parsonage. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Senath Baptist Church, P.O. Box 177, 205 North Main Street, Senath, MO 63876.
- Bi-Vocational Senior Pastor Position Reynolds Park Baptist Church PO Box 1828 Paragould, AR. 72451 email@example.com Mail or email Resume Attn: Search Committee.
- Bee Branch Baptist Church is prayerfully seeking a bi-vocational or full-time pastor. Please send resumes to Pastor Search Committee, PO Box 177, Bee Branch, AR 72013 or email BeeBranchBaptistChurch@outlook.com.
- CrossPoint Baptist Church in Greenbrier, Arkansas, is seeking a full time Lead Pastor. Resumes may be sent to the Pastor Search Committee, in care of Pam Dunavant, Administrative Assistant, at P.O. Box 153, Greenbrier, AR 72058. For your convenience resumes may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes should be in to the church office by March 1, 2016.
- Southern Heights Baptist Church, Berrville, Arkansas, is seeking a full-time pastor. Please send resumes to Pastor Search Committee, 279 Hw7 221S, Berryville, AR 72616 or email@example.com. Website: http://www.myshbc.net.
- FBC, Mountain View, AR seeking energetic and experienced F/T Senior Pastor. Located in the foothills of the Ozarks, Mountain View is near White River with excellent schools and hospital. Send resume to Pastor Search Team, FBC, PO Box 27, Mountain View, AR 72560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2016.
- Conservative, King James pastor needed. First Baptist 10923 Heber Springs Rd. North, Concord AR 72523. 870-251-2947.
- Rock Springs Baptist Church in Jessieville is in search of a bi-vocational pastor. Send resume to 1026 Rock Springs Road, Jessieville, AR 71949.
- Brush Creek Baptist Church is seeking a full-time pastor. Send resumes to 1385 Brush Creek Road, Springdale, AR 72762 or email to email@example.com.
- Keo Baptist Church, a small church, is seeking a full-time pastor. Housing available. Send resumes to Keo Baptist Church, P.O. Box 87, Keo, AR 72083.
- Due to resignation, New Hope Baptist Church of Pollard, AR is seeking a full-time pastor. Please send resume to: Pastor Search Committee, New Hope Baptist Church, PO Box 80, Pollard, AR 72456.
- Dermott Baptist Church is petitioning the LORD to send us a bi-vocational or a full-time pastor. Please respond to: Dermott Baptist Church, Pastor Search Committee, Kim Ellington, Chairman, PO Box 334, Dermott, AR 71638 or email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shilo Baptist Church (SBC) Rover, MO., 17 miles east of West Plains, seeking bi-vocational Pastor. Worship attendance about 70, median age about 35. Send resume to Gary Barton, RR 1, BOx 1038, Alton, MO 65606.
- FBC Oppelo is seeking a full time Senior Pastor. Send resumes to email@example.com.
- Revised – Sylamore Baptist Church is a small church renewing their search for a full-time bi-vocational pastor. We are located just outside of Mountain View in a quiet and beautiful area and hope you will want to live here too. Please send resumes to Pastor Search Committee, Sylamore Baptist Church, P.O. Box 1596, Mountain View, AR 72560.
- First Baptist Church, Greenland, seeking a full-time pastor. Send resumes to Pastor Search Committee, P.O. Box 5, Greenland, AR 72737.
- First Baptist Church of Lockesburg is seeking a full-time pastor. Please send resumes to Pastor Selection Committee, FBC, PO Box 53, Lockesburg, AR 71846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Baptist Church, El Dorado, is prayerfully seeking to fill the position of senior pastor. Email resumes to email@example.com or mail to Pastor Search Committee, 100 East Peach, Suite 350, El Dorado, AR 71730.
ABN Classified Ads
Effective July 8, 2014, the Arkansas Baptist News (ABN) has separated its online and print classified ads. The advertisers listed on this page have paid an aditional fee to list their classified. To view all ABN classified ads – including those appearing in print – a subscription to the print or digital edition of the Arkansas Baptist News is required. Subscribe here. For more information on online classified ad rates email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-376-4791, ext. 5161.
NOTE: Category ad lists appear in the order they are updated (by date). The newest ads are at the top of each listing.
NEW! It's easy to submit your classified ad via our online form!
- Old Austin Baptist Church of Austin, AR is seeking a bi-vocational youth minister. Send resumes to email@example.com.
- First Baptist Church of Dumas is seeking a full-time youth pastor. Those interested should send a resume to FBC Dumas, 200 E. Waterman, Dumas, AR. 71639.
- First Baptist, Searcy, is seeking a full-time minister of music/worship. Experience and a bachelor’s degree in a music–related field are required, and seminary training is preferred. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to FBC Searcy, Attention: Linda Stake, 105 S. Spring St, Searcy, AR 72143.
- Armorel Baptist Church is seeking a conservative music director (No rock and roll) the position is part time. Send resume to P.O. Box 68, Armorel, AR 72310. You may also send it to Linda@Armorelbc.com.
- Southern Heights Baptist Church, Berryville, Arkansas, is seeking a full-time worship leader. Please send resumes to Personnel Commttee, 279 Hwy. 221S, Berryville, AR 72616 or email@example.com. Website: http://www.myshbc.net.
- Bear Creek Springs Baptist Church is seeking a full-time student pastor. Those interested should send a resume to Bear Creek Springs Baptist Church, Attn Sr. Pastor, 179 Devito Loop, Harrison, AR 72601.
- First Baptist Church, Des Arc, is seeking a full-time Student Minister. College or Seminary degree preferred. Send resume to FBC, PO Box 578, Des Arc, AR 72040.
- Soaring Wings Ranch, a non-profit, Christ-centered children’s home, is seeking to hire a social worker for a full-time, salaried position. The Ranch is located 15 minutes northeast of Conway on 195 beautiful acres. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Duties will include but are not limited to: Outreach and communications to all referral sources. Evaluation of referrals and admission of SWR children. Keeping children’s files and working with State Licensing. Close collaboration with campus director and with house parents. Advisement for house parents on behavioral issues and needed services. Full job description at www.swranch.org/employment. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 1670, Conway, AR 72033.
- Send resumes for full-time music pastor to EHBC, 703 E. Walters, Harrison, AR 72601 or email to email@example.com.
- For Sale: Allen Organ, Renaissance Model# R-320. $18,000 or best offer. Please contact South Side Baptist Church, Fort Smith, AR at 479-782-5041 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Conservative Pastors Library Several Hundreds of books. $500. 501-514-5662.
- A/V projection and sound. All Audio-Visual Services Inc. for your A/V gear or installations. 25th year anniversary. 479-756-0888. www.allavservices.com.
- Davis Church Pew Upholstery, 30 plus years experience. Melton and Sandra Davis, Quitman, MS 601-776-6617.